Bank levy extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extending it until 2021 is charity for them , €750 million fair enuf will help for a very worthy cause in the children's hospital but it's just a continuation of current levy. It for me should have increased significantly yearly due to the way they've ignored everyone's representations re their SVR rates. I hear Noonan saying everyone will have an extra weeks wages in their pockets next year. I hope I'm not the only one who's going to lose interest relief in the next year or two as i seem to be the first to mention this. Any reductions I gain in USC won't go near cancelling out what I'm losing , eg about 2k. Unfortunately I don't earn that in a week. I'm open to correction but I say what bloody recovery cause for me their ain't one, absolutely nothing as per usual has been done for SVR holders especially the captives with high LTV and/or negative equity who can't do what the minister suggests, shop around . I do hope Brendan that if you are dealing with the media in the next few days re the budget that you highlight this on our behalf and I thank you in advance for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back