Bank black list

On looking though the links above it seems that if we do not check agencies to see if there is anything on us we could be totally screwed because I am sure most of the information held be these agencies are incorrect people move and people have same names and age through out europe. Very worrying all that tracing of people.

Who is making money out of ii, not the people that owe money that for sure. the big organisation will are making sure that they will not loose??

Unregistered said:
On looking though the links above it seems that if we do not check agencies to see if there is anything on us we could be totally screwed because I am sure most of the information held be these agencies are incorrect people move and people have same names and age through out europe.
On what basis do you assume that most of the information held by the likes of ICB is incorrect? If an individual has reason to suspect that the information held about them by the ICB is incorrect then they can obtain their records for a fee of €6 and then contact the ICB to correct any information that turns out to be incorrect.

Very worrying all that tracing of people.
What do you mean by tracing? The ICB only collate information that the consumer has consented to allow the financial institutions to pass on.

Who is making money out of ii, not the people that owe money that for sure. the big organisation will are making sure that they will not loose??
Making money out of what precisely?

If a consumer want to find out what is held against their name does ICU give this information out free or is there a charge for it???

I would be very surprise if this was a free service to the consumer. With any organisation like this there is always a tracing arm ready to trace people.

ICU? I presume you mean ICB - unless your credit history is in intensive care? There is a €6 charge to access one's ICB credit records as outined in the OASIS link that I posted at the top of the thread. I still don't get your point about "tracing people". Perhaps you can clarify? Tracing makes it sound like there is something sinister involved when, in fact, the ICB only records information from institutions that the customer has agreed can be divulged.

Collecting agency will be on your tail if you owe money and that is where the tracing bit comes in?

Back