Bailout deniers.

Heard him on radio this morning.At last, someone prepared to speak plain English..

I saw an article yesterday that the TEEU, are running a course on emigration...I rest my case...

Im off now to withdraw my millions from the banks :D

Last edited:
I feel a bit or relief (now now, there's no Cara magazines in sight) that the masquerade is drawing to a close, the markets will calm down and we'll get on with the latest version of "new reality".

p.s. I see our friend Myers is again bemoaning our lack of tanks guarding the beaches and generally rubbing salt in the wounds. Hoping that the current international hysteria will be reflected upon as a nine day wonder.

They will be wiped out. Remember what happened in Canada, when the ruling party dropped to just 2 seats?

It was other political partys who wanted to cut stamp duty prior to the last election.

Cowen stood up aganist lobby groups, media and opposition on this.

The horse has now bolted.

we now need plans to get out of this.

It was other political partys who wanted to cut stamp duty prior to the last election.

Cowen stood up aganist lobby groups, media and opposition on this.
Really? You'd better tell Matt Cooper that the very detailed explanation of how Bertie and Cowen suddendly changed their minds about stamp duty after being summonsed to the townhouse of Tony O'Reilly for a briefing (or bollicking) is not correct.

Cowen stood up to nobody.

Cowen made some minor changes.

Major changes were demamnded by both FG and Independeent Newspapers.

Opposition partys were looking for more spending and less tax at the last election.

I agree - the media gave a lot to answer for:

glossy property supplements, property shows and no critical anaysis of economic policies.

Back