bad deal from o2

September18

Last february, I purchased a mobile upgrade on the speakeasy deal(motorola v360) and about 2 or 3 months later the earpiece started to malfunction. I returned it to where I bought itand they sent it off to be repaired. 5 to 10 working days later, it was returned to me in working order. The same problem is occuring now and I'm getting quite annoyed. I rang them back and the only thing they can do for me is that they'll send it off again and if it continues they will send it off to head office for another check. I simply want my money back or a new phone as I'm not getting the complete service I paid for. What are my rights here . Do you think I AM entitled to a new phone?:mad:

Edited to remove all bold. very hard on eyes.
jem

Re: bad deal form o2

I think they send it of a few times but not more than 3 times I think, then they must replace

[broken link removed]

Link above gives details of your rights in this situation. On a personal note, I had a similiar problem with a phone purchased from o2 about a year ago i.e. phone sent off for repair but problem arose again shortly after. In the end, all I got was a cheap upgrade and I had to fight for it!

if you upgrade again u may pay €69/€79.00 approx but once u register on line at o2.ie you can get back up to €90.00 free call credit call 1747 for advice.

Back