Bad credit, being declined loan need advice

Bmc123

Ok, the I had a credit card that I cancelled 2 years ago.
I had no spending against this card. It was with avant if that makes any difference.
However there were fees, which I forgot about.
I moved address 3 years ago, and letters continued to be sent to my old address.
I ended up finding out and clearing and cancelling the card Jan 2022.

I now have bad credit due this, how would I go about resolving this. I have recieved my CCR credit report and have confirmed that there is nothing over due on it.
The avant card has the status, "Revoked Credit Card" and a 0 euro due and balance.

I would appreciate any advice.

Talk to avant. Might get nowhere but you have nothing to lose. If it was only fees left on the card, they might be willing to remove it from your record especially since you cleared them.
If you applying for credit, would suggest you do it through a branch and explain the situation in advance. Have statements showing debt paid off in full. Or use a credit union. You should still be able to obtain credit despite the CCR report.

Talk to avant. Might get nowhere but you have nothing to lose. If it was only fees left on the card, they might be willing to remove it from your record especially since you cleared them.
If you applying for credit, would suggest you do it through a branch and explain the situation in advance. Have statements showing debt paid off in full. Or use a credit union. You should still be able to obtain credit despite the CCR report.
What would be the way to acheive it with a credit union, I just went through the process of creating a membership in the credit union.

Back