Back Boiler / Stove

Sorry to hi-jack..
Bit of a weird question.Is it possible to get a stove that it is possible to lock or secure?Maybe by easily removing the handle.
Reason for this is my parents are putting in a Tara Stove with back boiler because my dad who is ill has an addiction with fires and we cant keep him away from building up hugely excessive fires which can be very dangerous.
We thought we were going to sort it by putting in a stove instead of a open fire.On a recent visit to my new house my dad had a great time with my new newly installed stove.So it became clear putting in a new tara stove would not be the only answer to solve our problem.Any of your thought would be great...??

stove

i was just wondering when installing a solid fuel stove with a back boiler do u have to have the water pipes looped??or can ya run the two pipes under the ground from the hotpress to the stove???

i was just wondering when installing a solid fuel stove with a back boiler do u have to have the water pipes looped??or can ya run the two pipes under the ground from the hotpress to the stove???

No, the system must be capable of gravity flow with no pumps

Back