Baby P

found that aswell! shocking!! imagine the 15year olds mother??? the 15yr old is ruined now for life

So upset about this whole thing. Hope the little soul is in a happy place now. From a human race point of view, this is as about as low as it can get.

Personally, in cases like this, I'd be all for public stoning

Here is a link to a story in the indo re the doctor who was supposed to have examined Baby P and failed to see the poor toddlers broken back and broken ribs.

She worked in Ireland, hence me posting the link -

[broken link removed]

As Bishop Moriarty said long ago,

" Hell isn't hot enough, or eternity long enough " for them

I think their identity has been hidden as the defendents as they were in court were under 18 at the time of the little boys death?

It does seem extraordinary that no-one in authority took the action to remove him permenently from that situation, considering the Police, Social Workers and Medical staff had all dealt with the case over the period he was being abused. I understand that on average one child per week is killed in the UK at the hands of their 'carers' That points not only to a terrible situation within those homes but an inditement of professions in schools and the social welfare system who must have knowledge of at least some of the potential danger these poor little kids are under.

No they were 27 and 32 and the named person 36.

It has to be to protect the identity of "baby p" and perhaps his surviving siblings/father etc, but I dont really know.

Their names and addresses have all been published, so everyone knows who they are anyway.

One of those cases, like the Jamie Bulger one, that really got to people. They are due to be sentanced over the next few weeks, it will be back in the new then.

Back