Baby gift: clay imprint of feet/hands

whatsmoney

Hi
A friend of mine just had a baby and I want to buy one of those sets
where you can make an imprint of the baby's feet/hands in clay and frame it.
Does anyoen know where I can find these and how much roughly are they.
Thanks!

Hi
They were being done in BT in Galway (the person from the company was seeing parents there on an appointment basis). Brown Thomas should have the contact details of whoever they were using.
[broken link removed] has contact details for someone doing this in Dublin.
The imprints were relatively expensive, I think in the region of €150 for a framed imprint (so a fairly large voucher needed so it would cover the cost!).
It's a really nice idea for a gift though, and the finished foot/hand prints look good framed and hanging up.

Nicola

I've seen DIY kits in places like in Blanchardstown SC (might be worth ringing in advance - just in case)

But I always think - who has the time to get these done when they've just had a new baby and who would want to get their newborn's tooties all covered in clay? We got a gift of a DIY kit for doing this but we could never bring ourselves to use it on babs.

I have seen chloe from fantasticfeet doing hers, and there is honestly no mess. The babys don't even know it's being done, and their feet are fine afterwards...

I got one in Mothercare with photo space adn clay for hands and feet inprint, about 35 euro |I think, gorgeous and the clay is just like baking dough so doesnt leave any mess on tootsies

Just wondering is it worth the money going for the brown thomas imprint or are others cheaper? Does the homekit work out as good?

Back