B365 Internet grinding to a halt?

RSMike

I have experienced intermittent hanging problems with B365 Internet over the last couple of weeks, sometimes after selecting a menu item, it can be nearly 5 minutes before it completes and can also often timeout and require me to log back in.

Usually with a bit of persistence it gets there, but its becoming annoying, when what should be a 60 second transaction can end up taking 15 minutes.

Anyoone else expeiencing this, or just me?

Hi RSMike

I've had similar problems regarding this site I phoned BOI they didn't really care and had no interest. They said that there must be a problem on my side.

J

Hi RSMike

I've had similar problems regarding this site I phoned BOI they didn't really care and had no interest. They said that there must be a problem on my side.

J

Hi J,

Are you using Firefox browser perchance?, I am beginning to think performance problems may be related to this, I seemed to have better luck when I switched to Explorer last night.

Response time on 365 has always been an issue, and the call-centre operators aren't equipped to diagnose problems.

Some time over Christmas, I experienced a problem with getting the timeout message, even though I was responding to each page as soon as it loaded. This happened on 2 different PCs at home, one running Firefox and the other running Chrome.

I didn't bother with making a complaint - I knew it would be fruitless.

Response time on 365 has always been an issue, and the call-centre operators aren't equipped to diagnose problems.

Some time over Christmas, I experienced a problem with getting the timeout message, even though I was responding to each page as soon as it loaded. This happened on 2 different PCs at home, one running Firefox and the other running Chrome.

I didn't bother with making a complaint - I knew it would be fruitless.

Agree, performance has always been an isuue, my perception is that it has become even worse of late, I wonder is the issue that a few experts manually keep the thing running on a day to day basis and at weekends and especially longer holidays like Christmas when there is presumably only a skeleton staff, the system starts to fall apart, just my theory, :)

FYI, done some testing on this problem and it seems it only happens when I use firefox, no problems experinced with explorer, so seems to be browser compatibility issue.
I think B365 got badly burnt with a worse coompatibilty issue with Safari browser on their last major upgrade, thought they would have learnt their lesson that time

Or maybe its just my installation of firefox...............

Back