B1 Return for Ltd company that never traded

TallPollins

Hi,

I need to do a B1 return (2022, 2023) for a company that never traded. Thankfully I have an extension got. It lools like i need financial statements even though the company never traded... is there a template out there anywhere i can use? i presume i can do this myself (I'm not an accountant).

Just Google dormant exempt accounts. By using either a spreadsheet or a Word document you should be able to get there. No accountants certificate etc is required for audit exempt accounts so, yes, you can do it yourself. Accounts are required regardless of the fact that the didn't trade but dormant accounts can be produced. Just make sure you get the accounts & B1 filed on time.

Just Google dormant exempt accounts. By using either a spreadsheet or a Word document you should be able to get there. No accountants certificate etc is required for audit exempt accounts so, yes, you can do it yourself. Accounts are required regardless of the fact that the didn't trade but dormant accounts can be produced. Just make sure you get the accounts & B1 filed on time.
thank you for taking the time to respond.

Back