B&Q Kitchens

Thats fair enough. I was just giving my feedback which is what the site is all about. When I was checking around about the kitchen the feedback about IKEA that the kitchens were "Alright" (I had a look at B&Q as well and they are good but the range wasn't there for me) was what I was getting but in fairness I did take a trip up and have a look for myself and for me the quality and service wasn't there. But as you and everyone else can see, a lot of people think they are really good and that's fair enough. All I wanted to do was give my feedback it wasn't a personal attack on IKEA it was just how I found there kitchens and in particular their service in realtion to kitchens. I actually ended up buying some furniture and lighting and rugs from them when I was there even though I went up to have a look at the kitchen.

Quickprice, didn't mean to make you feel your opinion wasn't valid, just that it conflicted with my experience. Had to laugh though that having gone up to look at kitchens you came back with a load of other stuff - no matter how hard you try, it really is impossible to come out of that place empty handed!

We bought our house 18mths ago and there was an Ikea kitchen here that was put in less than a year before we bought the house so its less than 2.5 years old. Doors have fallen off, drawers have fallen apart, nothing major as I juse get out the screwdriver but not sure you'd get more than 5 years out of an ikea kitchen if even. I plan on changing it next year

Back