Axa car insurance

pint6

Hello there,
I got my motor insurance 1.6 years ago with AXA. I started with Thirdparty fire and theft package where I was paying about 1500 Euros as I was having provisional licence. I am now having full driving licence from past 1 year and I am still with AXA paying 1300 Euros, a reduction of 300 euros after getting my full DL. Couple of my friends and collegues who got their insuracnce for the first time got very good quote say in the range of 700-800 euros. Can anyone please advise the possible reasons.?

REgards,
Sohar

Hi

Rule No 1 ... every time your car insurance is up for renewal, make 20 telephone calls to various other insurance companies & a couple of large brokers to get the best deal.

Rule No 2 ... even when you think you have the best deal, ask for a little further discount to close the deal, they can always waive another €20-40 off the quote if they want to or give you some sort of little gift, if they are running a promotion etc

Rule No 3 ... don't ask for the logic to be explained to you, I doubt there really is any logic, I'm convinced after a certain amount of risk assessment is done, it's purely down to how much profit the insurance company thinks it can make on you I'm afraid :(

Cheers

G>

Back