Aviva seating - Phil Collins

Seagull

I'm looking at available tickets for Phil Collins at the aviva. Is it worth looking at the 89.50 tickets, or are they all right at the very top where you need binoculars just to see the stage? It's currently giving block 510 row G for 104 or block 116 row AA for 114. Any comments on what those seats are like?

Complimentary bottles of oxygen for row AA.

I can't believe Phil is still working, not even sure if he is still in Switzerland, but he and Orianne seem to be getting on like a house on fire. Glad he is off the pop, it was nearly his Waterloo.

That would not surprise me, yet another star from yester-year coming to Ireland to try and do the Paddy's with very expensive tickets and to add insult to injury, he's playing at a poor concert venue.

Reactions: jim
Ticket sales have been atrocious so much so that they added Blondie, quite late in the day, to the bill in a desperate attempt to drum up sales. even the name he has given his tour is awful - "not dead yet". Might actually be a good gig though...

Ticket sales have been atrocious so much so that they added Blondie, quite late in the day, to the bill in a desperate attempt to drum up sales. even the name he has given his tour is awful - "not dead yet". Might actually be a good gig though...
Not Read Yet is the name of his autobiography

90 up to 150 for some fairly old hat stuff with maybe a few Disney tunes thrown in, is a bit expensive.

Very old and tired at this stage.
Attending that type of concert would make me feel my age.

Hopefully the promoters will learn an important lesson from this one, although I suspect it's a lesson they'll need to have drummed into them more than once.

Back