Aviva says lowest car Insurance quote available is €280.

It maybe a cool, wet and miserable day outside but I'm smiling from ear to ear as I've just gotten my car insurance renewal
And finally after only nine years with Aviva I've hit the holy grail of renewals "The minimum premium" of €310
No twenty minute phone call just pay up and enjoy another year of good value motor insurance :)

No twenty minute phone call just pay up and enjoy another year of good value motor insurance :)
Although I said "no twenty minute phone call" I decided to just check if I could improve on my renewal quote by doing a new customer online quote and guess what, yes I could :)
So yesterday gave them a call (24 minutes) and renewed as a new customer but also in addition to protected NCD I also now have reduced my excess from €300 to €125 added stepback NCD and also personal accident benefit
Total value of the additions came to €48.63 and there still is a minimum premium charge been added of €20.83 to bring the policy up to the €310

As we've said before in this thread I've done this so as when next years renewal comes in and if by chance I can't get it down to the minimum premium I can remove some or all of the additions to help lower the premium

Just got the lowest car insurance quote in my life - driving 39 years

Fully comp €297.30 with AIG (includes extra 10% Golf GUI card discount). Wife as named driver and 3 penalty points in license. Otherwise perfect record and boring safe volvo :D

Fully comp €297.30
That's good. I get the lowest with Aviva €310. I tried to get a quote with AIG online but after inputting all my info I got a message to say they couldn't quote?
I get free travel insurance with Aviva because I also have my home insurance with them, probably worth a few quid.

Back