Avant Broker

TheManWho

I'm looking at switching to Avant. Can someone recommend a broker to use in Dublin? One that does not charge me a fee.

Is there anything else to consider when choosing broker, other than they don't charge me a fee?

I read something about brokers fee being clawed back from customer if you leave Avant/pay off mortgage before fixed period is up? Presume that's a general condition on contract with Avant and not specific to particular broker?

I had a good experience with the one in Donnybrook. They were very quick and efficient and also able to answer all of my questions because until you have the mortgage you have no means of contacting Avant. So these are important considerations in my book. Maybe other people can recommend other brokers. I just tried one.

Thanks. I'll give them a shout. How long did it take from initial contact to draw down?

I think it was a month or maybe three weeks from the submission of all the documents to drawdown. The brooker has an online portal for mortgage applications so you upload the docs using this system and it is very simple.

Back