Auto pay Toll

Seric20

Hi,
We use the M50 toll maybe up to a max of 6 times a year. My husband has on occasion like now forgotten to pay the automatic toll and now he has the €48 to pay. Can u sign up online so that it is paid automatically when you drive through for future trips? I was sure we had signed up like this years ago but looking at website I'm a little unsure. I'm thinking it's the video account we sign up for or do we have to log in and pay after we pass.
Thanks for any clarification

Can u sign up online so that it is paid automatically when you drive through for future trips?
Yes. Simply open an account or update your existing one.
I was sure we had signed up like this years ago but looking at website I'm a little unsure.
Most likely, your card details changed in the meantime and they stopped taking your payments automatically.

If you phone them, they may be able to resolve this over the phone.

Yeah, just phone to set up (or reactivate) an online account. No tag required and you're charged monthly automatically @ €2.70 per crossing (car). Tell them it was an oversight and ask if they can waive the €48 (or part thereof). I signed up years ago having, like you, forgotten to pay. At the time I owed them something like €15, which they waived.

Other option been using for serval years now

Sign up to account with tolltag.ie as they are prepaid with no rental. For very low usage this is the best option I find. They do charge 10% extra of the toll charge if or when it is used.

The bonus can be used on all tolls in ROI (including express Lane at Plaza's) and the app can be used for on-street parking in different places in the country. They will auto top you up Min 20 euro when you run low and no fee for the tag. Pay As You Toll+

Back