auto 320 - an AAM Tribute

may angels lead him to paradise, may the saints and martyrs come to meet him, may he enjoy his seat at the banquet of the lord and may he now pray for me as I pray for him.

I always enjoyed reading his posts, not just for his practical advice but for the style with which it was dispensed.

He gave freely of his time to educate others about the tricks of property con artists, and no doubt saved many a small fortune in the process.

He will be sorely missed.

Am only a member of AAM since earlier this year but enjoy the overseas property threads and have read back through many of them - auto 320's contributions stood out as a beacon of both common sense and integrity, clearly based on a comprehenisve knowledge of the scene.

My condolences to his family - RIP.

I am so shocked at this. Just checked the thread having been away. Auto320 was so knowledgeable about property investing and generous with his expertise. He PM'd me with his advice and I really will always be grateful. My condolences and best wishes to his family. Maybe he will rest in his beloved Alpujarras. RIP

Slim

I'm shocked to hear of Auto 320's passing away. I had only recently suggested to a collegue who was looking for advice on Spanish property to do a search of Auto's previous posts. He had a wealth of genuine knowledge and insight into property investment. Some of his posts will make great reference material for anyone looking for advice on foreign property. He'ill be missed on this forum. May he rest in peace.

I just heard the terrible news of Auto's passing.
Auto meant a lot to the aam community; reading his posts was like talking to someone you knew. With his vision & humour, he certainly made an impact on everyone who crossed e-paths with him on this forum. To have accomplished this is a wonderful thing.
Be well, Auto and rest in peace...

I also would like offer my sympathy to auto 320's family. I did notice an absense of posts, which were always either helpful or entertaining. I can only presume he didn't have a last wish to be buried in Bulgaria!

I think its a credit to Auto, that many posters new to the scene like myself were aware of this person and have been touched by his passing, and feel a void not to be able to watch out for his postings, which we read with great interest. RIP AUTO

Shocked. Like a lot of other AAM posters I too pm'd Auto on more than one occasion for advice which he freely and generously gave.He used to joke that he should be charging for the advice. He was really enjoying his retirement and had a holiday 'home' in the Alpujarra region of Spain, which he really enjoyed going to, especially in the winter months. May he rest in peace.

My deepest sympathies to Auto322's family, I always enjoyed reading his posts and his sense of humour, and his generosity of time and advice has been much appreciated... Sound advice, great sense of humour.. My thoughts are with you.

This is a great shame, I always enjoyed his knowledgeable no nonsense posts. He had a genuine interest in foriegn property and i actually had being meaning to send him a mail of gratatude for helping me with some advise. My condoleances to his family.

I am currently thinking of some overseas property investment opportunities and needed some advice. Instictively I thought I should send a note to auto320 to get his generous opinion. That's how highly regarded auto320 was. My condolences to his family.

Back