Auctioneer wont pass on bid to his clients

Very few have ever gone to Auction here so at that price I would assume that it was in either a dilapidated state or bad area, presuming of course that the thread was accurate.

Do you seriously expect anyone who knows Limerick to believe you are an EA there if you call the area of Ballysimon Rd opposite Woodlawn Park an in between area? That is one of the best areas in the city. In fact if you look on Myhome or Daft there are houses listed as being in Ballysimon, there is no such place in the city, because the houses are near Ballysimon Rd. Another property (dilapidated) sold at auction there for over €300k earlier this year. Houses on the terrace next to it were valued at over half a million each last year. (They are bigger and have more land.) There is one house for sale, in the mythical Ballysimon area, with an asking price of 450k (it probably won't get it in this market, and if the house is the one I think it is I wouldn't live in it if I was paid to). But I really don't think you know this market at all.

And no the house isn't in a particularly bad condition either, it's just old fashioned in it's decoration.

Back