Attic Conversion West Dublin

lukeskywalker

I am thinking of getting an attic conversion done with an attic conversion company called Premier Attics based in Booterstown Dublin. Their quote is quite competitive. Does anyone have experience of an attic conversion with this company? Thanks in advance for any help.

There's no listing in cro for any company or business name called Premier Attics.

I'd always do a quick company check on anyone I'm contracting for any substantial job.

There's no listing in cro for any company or business name called Premier Attics.

I'd always do a quick company check on anyone I'm contracting for any substantial job.

Very good idea. Companies using unregistered trading names, or who frequently change trading names often do so to escape the bad reputation of the previous incarnation.

Note, I am in no way suggesting this applies to Premier Attics. At least they provide a landline number and physical address on their site, though the address is a private residence in Booterstown. It looks like the website address was registered in 2014, but the T&Cs are still just boiler-plate and mostly irrelevant for their business type.

Back