Assault by Staff

My god, just read this thread...

The full facts should have been posted regarding the incident. This would have halved the number of posts on this thread.
Why can't everyone just deal in facts alone, take personal experience, should I sue etc out of it. These are all emotional responses to this posters situation or a past situation of your own.

If we are all happy that we have the facts and it was unprovoked then follow the same road as you would do if a complete stranger came up to you in the street and slapped you for no reason, press charges or let it go.

It really is a simple one, and to be honest, didn't require a posting here for the person to figure out what they should do

Why can't everyone just deal in facts alone, take personal experience, should I sue etc out of it.
Well one interpretation of the original post is that it was basically a "should I sue" question or something along those lines:
Am I being too lenient and should I persue further as they are a very, very well known establishment and have admitted that the chef should never have left his station and attacked me? The CCTV shows him approaching me and lashing out without any instigation.............

Back