Ask About Money on the Twitter Machine

Logo

Hi. I've recently been reintroduced to Twitter so I decided to follow some of my favourite websites - including AAM. However I was surprised to find that AAM doesn't have a tweet - "@askaboutmoneyie hasn't Tweeted".
The only saving grace is that Brendan Burgess @BrendanBurgess is tweeting like a twitty bird and is as interesting as ever. I'm usually a decade behind the times but I'm just wondering why AAM isn't on the tweet machine?

Last edited:
Honest appreciation to all involved with AAM because I've found it to be an invaluable consumer forum resource over the years. Major kudos is due to all the mods involved! Please do not take this as a criticism but I can't help but wonder if it's possible to view most recent threads at a glance rather than trawling through 50+ forums to find most recent updates. Thanks to all again.

Last edited:
if you click on "Unread Posts" right up at the top ^^^^^^^ it will show you all the posts that have been updated since you last logged in.

no, it assumes you have read all the current posts and will only show you threads that have changed since you last logged on

When you've finished reading what you want just click on the 'Mark Forums Read' link at the top right of your posts view. Then you will start from scratch on the next login when clicking unread posts.

Back