Arrears and ICB rating.

daisydotty

Hi there
Just wondering could someone advise me on my ICB rating.
Ran onto arrears from a marraige breakup and a very uncooperative ex who defaulted on the mortgage and refused to get out of the house. Anyway all finished now but from what date does the ICB repair itself?
So
Aug 2013-first default payment
Feb 2014-in MARP and interest only for 6 months.
Aug 2014- fulfilling full mortgage payments and arrears cleared
Apr 2015- house sold and mortgage paid off

Is it from when the arrears were cleared and we were paying the full mortgage again?

Daisy,
Go online and get your ICB .
It may well still show the blips ,in that icb normally shows at least last 24 mths payments, if it does show blips, be prepared to show documentary evidence of clearance and reason for blip before you apply for any credit.

I was reading your thread. I to had to sell our family home due to relationship breakdown. Sold in nove 2012 with negative equity of 160,000. I requested report from ICB and noted it had on it Latest balance 0.00 for Nove 2013. Also mentioned scheduled removal date November 2018. What does this mean?? I have not acknowledged any debt in writing and the last written letter that was sent to my parents home was about the debt being transferred from Ulster bank to a debt collector. I haven't done anything in relation to bank. Can anyone shed any light in relation to information in ICB report!!

Last edited:
Check ICB , whilst it (shows) nil balance, there may be letters on it like L for legal or P for pending litigation . or indeed might be shown clear ICB , that doesn,t mean debt is (gone) just that its not clearly registered on ICB.
After a length of time (in your case 2018) your ICB is then completely cleared ie no longer exists.

Check ICB , whilst it (shows) nil balance, there may be letters on it like L for legal or P for pending litigation . or indeed might be shown clear ICB , that doesn,t mean debt is (gone) just that its not clearly registered on ICB.
After a length of time (in your case 2018) your ICB is then completely cleared ie no longer exists.
Hi Gerry will you check a new thread of mine as I have an update. if you wouldn't mind

Back