Aritech cd61 alarm

Stitcher

Hi, a security guy fitted my house with an aritechCD61 alarm 12 years ago. It is a simple system with door and window sensors and one single motion sensor. I can't do part guard ( to my knowledge,). I can switch it on or off ! He didn't leave a manual and I can't find one online. Anyone know of this type ? Or where I might get a manual?. There are other manuals online but not this model. Are there some general user instructions that might work ? I don't know how to access the event log . There was an event today but the house is completely intact.
Thanks for any help.

Great, thanks a million. Actually the French is pretty good, but i will see how it manages technical stuff! Am so pleased you found it. Thanks.

90 pages of french text were hard going - didnt manage to find how to operate the thing :-( . Anytime I put in my code it sets the alarm and I cannot seem to reject the arming or to access any menus. The manual said to use the accept/reject keys and the arrow keys, but anytime I put in the code it sets the alarm. I cannot reject that and move on to see other info. The alarm went off the other day and it said 'zone 3' on the display. I dont know where zone 3 is. there was no intrusion into the house. might have been a bird?. Would the alarm have been ringing outside ? It was not ringing outside when I got home, but once inside I could hear it ringing in the unit in the hall. It went off when i keyed in the code.
Thanks

You will need the 'engineer' code to alter settings other that the very basic ones. What you have is the user code.
If you don't know this or cannot acquire it then the only other option is to 'factory re-set' the panel and set it up again from scratch, not a difficult task but may be a bit daunting if you haven't done it before.

The outside bell will silence after a pre-determined time while the internal and strobe will continue to sound/activate. Hence that was the state when you got home.

Back