Are there any websites for just extra-incomejobs, like like leflet delivery things?

Glacier5602

I just want something part-time, Jobs.ie is like mostly office temping things, does anyone if there are websites that deal specifically for this?
Thanks

Re: Are there any websites for just extra-incomejobs, like like leflet delivery thing

try your local weekly newspaper, usually good for ads on things like this

Re: Are there any websites for just extra-incomejobs, like like leflet delivery thing

Try nixers.com, they have part time jobs there.

D8Lady, Nixers.com is the exact same as Jobs.ie...

I'd second the local papers suggestion, althought to be honest theres not that much legitimate advertised 'income boosting' work out there at the moment

I would be wary of get rich quick schemes you see advertised on placards and in newspapers. Have you tried putting CVs into your local employers?

this has been said on here before but check this out

www.thirtydaychallenge.com

I am in the middle of doing it and some people are making serious money from this.

Back