Are Shoreline/Pepper part of the ICB

Redone

Recently checked my records with the ICB and the loans I had with INBS/IBRC have been given an A designation which means they've been transferred. The balances are showing zero and there's a date for the removal of this loan history from the records. Approx 4.5 years.

The thing is, there's no sign of Shoreline/Pepper showing up on the record. Does this mean they are not involved in the ICB process?

Recently checked my records with the ICB and the loans I had with INBS/IBRC have been given an A designation which means they've been transferred. The balances are showing zero and there's a date for the removal of this loan history from the records. Approx 4.5 years.

The thing is, there's no sign of Shoreline/Pepper showing up on the record. Does this mean they are not involved in the ICB process?
I have just done the same and they are not on my record. We cleared our mortgage and paid release fee but have had nothing from either ibrc or pepper despite cbi showing all clear. Can't get any answer on where deeds are just getting fobbed off by pepper every time. Were well able to contact us when they were looking for their money!!

Back