Apple Mac vs. pc (possibly Dell)

Another point is you can run many PC apps on a Mac either through emulation software, or by dual booting to Windows. That maight be beyond your average user though.

We have 6 PCs in the house and recently bought a Mini Mac. Its the business, really user friendly.

Mac is definitely the option. I purchased my iMac over 12 months ago and I wouldn't change it for the top of the range PC that you could find. I haven't experienced any problems and it is going at the same speed as when I purchased it... You will not regret it, Im positive of it... The MAC actually does the job.... no crashing, no problems, no fuss and yes you can use all the products that are on a pc and you can even run windows on the machine...

you may want to rethink all this mac hype, after yesterday's jacking with the UK/EU prices.
mac are mostly hype, they are coming out of the factory with already outdated hardware for a huge price.
a 350euro netbook can (almost) always do better.
my 2cents.

my 2cents.

Many would disagree with that. I am happy to pay a premium for excellent useability and great software, and not to have to waste my time fiddling with re-boots, uninstalls, virus scares etc. As you said, we all have our opinions and we all place a different value on these things.

you may want to rethink all this mac hype, after yesterday's jacking with the UK/EU prices.
mac are mostly hype, they are coming out of the factory with already outdated hardware for a huge price.
my 2cents.

What did they do with the prices?

many would disagree with that. I am happy to pay a premium for excellent useability and great software, and not to have to waste my time fiddling with re-boots, uninstalls, virus scares etc. As you said, we all have our opinions and we all place a different value on these things.

+1

many would disagree with that. I am happy to pay a premium for excellent useability and great software, and not to have to waste my time fiddling with re-boots, uninstalls, virus scares etc. As you said, we all have our opinions and we all place a different value on these things.
+2

Originally Posted by sherman

+3

Back