anyone stayed at Kilronan Hotel in Co. Roscommon

olivia

WE are thinking of booking a few nights there and would welcome comments from anyone who has stayed or knows anything about it.

WE are thinking of booking a few nights there and would welcome comments from anyone who has stayed or knows anything about it.

I was at a wedding there recently but didn't stay. Lovely place but I found it to be a tad out of the way. I reckon it was about a 25 min drive to Carrick.

Any other opinions on Kilronan Castle? Family thinking of a stay there later in the year for a birthday celebration, would have people from age 2 to 72!

stayed there recently for a wedding - the wedding was great, staff and food etc beautiful. Rooms are lovely. Located between Keadue and Ballyfarnon - some may say remote but I dont think so - beautuful setting overlooking lake etc. A while back we had Sunday dinner for a family birthday and it was ok.
Depends what you are looking for - there are a few bars, snugs, library etc on different levels so kids should be ok. Spa etc looks nice but hadnt time to try !!

Back