Anyone risking booking a foreign holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's so easy make a killing in tourism here, why isn't there more jumping on the bandwagon?
Have you written your business plan? Have you tried to get planning permission, insurance and finance to build your business? Have you done you market research and built your website? Have you done all the required registration and certifications to open your business? Then are you prepared to make every customer delighted to have chosen your offering? I've been trying to get into tourism for 5 years, and I'm still at the start of this list.

Have you written your business plan? Have you tried to get planning permission, insurance and finance to build your business? Have you done you market research and built your website? Have you done all the required registration and certifications to open your business? Then are you prepared to make every customer delighted to have chosen your offering? I've been trying to get into tourism for 5 years, and I'm still at the start of this list.
That must be why my wife and I paid €20.00 for 2 toasted sandwiches and a pot of tea yesterday. and they were very ordinary sandwiches. I don't doubt what you say, and I try my best to support home holidays, etc. It's this type of overcharging that gets on peoples nerves

That must be why my wife and I paid €20.00 for 2 toasted sandwiches and a pot of tea yesterday. and they were very ordinary sandwiches. I don't doubt what you say, and I try my best to support home holidays, etc. It's this type of overcharging that gets on peoples nerves
When I have my first café breakfast of 2021 in the south of Spain in a few weeks time, I'll pay €1.50 (includes 2 mugs of coffee*, glass of water, glass or orange juice, two tapas - one savoury, one sweet).

. . . . and later when my wife wants her first pint it'll cost €1.50 too.

Just hope we can get there though.

*café con leche.

When I have my first café breakfast of 2021 in the south of Spain in a few weeks time, I'll pay €1.50 (includes 2 mugs of coffee*, glass of water, glass or orange juice, two tapas - one savoury, one sweet).
If only we could find wait staff to work for €6 or €7 an hour here...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back