Anyone own a DS Lite?

blueshoes

Hi all,

I have just recently got a ds lite. I think its great. Just wondering if anyone has one and could they suggest any good games for it?

I currently have super mario and the brain training one. I really like this one. Getting a bit boring now tho!!

Thanks

Got Bubble Bobble lately its good I used to love it when it was on cassette tape for my Amstrad (back in the day !:D ). Poco Loco or Poco Roco I'm not sure the exact name is good.

I bought bubble bobble but was disappointed. I like Mario, Brain Training, Yoshis Island, Actionloop and Sonic Rush. I have a couple of others that I don't really like and will probably put them on ebay.

I might get the bubble one ye are on about.

I got sonic rush today. God i used to love sonic as a kid. Is it just me or can you skip through the levels? im still just getting used to it.

I'm currently in my 60's according to the Dr. in the brain training game!!:eek:

Himself has one. I only play the brain training on it. I think its great but its a pain in the ass him on it all the time. Cant get anything done :mad:

Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place is to buy one of these consoles ? Internet would be more suitable

Thanks

There must be some sort of price fixing going on with the sale of the DS Lite, everyplace I have looked - the big toy stores, internet stores etc are selling it for 149.99 - a bit coincidental ? I understand there is an RRP but if no-one creates competition by selling it a bit cheaper then.....

Where did you get Bubble Bobble ?

God I loved that game as a kid ! Could get Power-Up and Original Game in my sleep....still remember the method too...

Ahh memories. I got a DS Lite too and so did the wife. got Hotel Dusk and I love it. She's nearly finished Phoenix Wright (justice for all) and loves it.

Damn good console thingies. I got mine in Argos in the north and got a case with additional styluses (or styli ?) and a few games thrown in for £100 all in.

Must get Bubble Bobble !!
You wanna swap Rainbow Islands for it ? :)

Got a DS Lite from Santa and loving it. Brain Training is the only game I have so far - have managed to get my brain age down by about 30 years after a week or so and my mental arithmatic is improving. But I have a question for anyone using it ... the good doctor has rewarded my efforts by adding extra items to my schedule ... or so he says ... but I don't know where to find them. Any pointers?

Got a DS Lite from Santa and loving it. Brain Training is the only game I have so far - have managed to get my brain age down by about 30 years after a week or so and my mental arithmatic is improving. But I have a question for anyone using it ... the good doctor has rewarded my efforts by adding extra items to my schedule ... or so he says ... but I don't know where to find them. Any pointers?

I love the brain training games, the extra items should be below the three or so options that you have, theres a way to scroll down to find them.

I was fully addicted to mario over the holidays and loved it, now I'm onto Zelda and so far so good. Bomerman is fun as so is sims castaway, although I'm a bit of a sim addict...

Overall great company on the plane when traveling!!

I was fully addicted to mario over the holidays and loved it, now I'm onto Zelda and so far so good. Bomerman is fun as so is sims castaway, although I'm a bit of a sim addict...

I must second the new Zelda game (The Phantom Hourglass). I'm about 80% of the way through it and it is an excellent game.

I have brain training, sight training (almost as much fun, though the graphics are very childish in places) and a great game called "touchmaster", which is 23 games (cards, puzzle + skill) in one package. I bought it on play.com for about €25 or so. I also bought "contact", an RPG, but the instructions are dreadful, and because I never played RPGs as a youngster, I haven't a clue how to proceed!!

I presume these games (as in the recommended ones above) don't come with the bundles/ packages that can be seen in the shops and online. Would it be better to buy the DS lite on its own and spending the money on a good game rather than on a bundle which may not contain good games....
Or do people have suggestions on what bundles to go for?
Thanks

Can't but Zelda the phantom hourglass down- excellent game
Get Hotel Dusk room 215 - very unusual but great game.
Mario Kart - months of fun....especially in wifi mode.

you can probably get a premium game in a pack....

Tip: if you are in the US, the games work over here and are only 20-30 usd

Back