Anyone own a DS Lite?

blueshoes

Hi all,

I have just recently got a ds lite. I think its great. Just wondering if anyone has one and could they suggest any good games for it?

I currently have super mario and the brain training one. I really like this one. Getting a bit boring now tho!!

Thanks

Got Bubble Bobble lately its good I used to love it when it was on cassette tape for my Amstrad (back in the day ! ). Poco Loco or Poco Roco I'm not sure the exact name is good.

I bought bubble bobble but was disappointed. I like Mario, Brain Training, Yoshis Island, Actionloop and Sonic Rush. I have a couple of others that I don't really like and will probably put them on ebay.

I might get the bubble one ye are on about.

I got sonic rush today. God i used to love sonic as a kid. Is it just me or can you skip through the levels? im still just getting used to it.

I'm currently in my 60's according to the Dr. in the brain training game!!

Himself has one. I only play the brain training on it. I think its great but its a pain in the ass him on it all the time. Cant get anything done

Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place is to buy one of these consoles ? Internet would be more suitable

Thanks

There must be some sort of price fixing going on with the sale of the DS Lite, everyplace I have looked - the big toy stores, internet stores etc are selling it for 149.99 - a bit coincidental ? I understand there is an RRP but if no-one creates competition by selling it a bit cheaper then.....

Where did you get Bubble Bobble ?

God I loved that game as a kid ! Could get Power-Up and Original Game in my sleep....still remember the method too...

Ahh memories. I got a DS Lite too and so did the wife. got Hotel Dusk and I love it. She's nearly finished Phoenix Wright (justice for all) and loves it.

Damn good console thingies. I got mine in Argos in the north and got a case with additional styluses (or styli ?) and a few games thrown in for £100 all in.

Must get Bubble Bobble !!
You wanna swap Rainbow Islands for it ?

Got a DS Lite from Santa and loving it. Brain Training is the only game I have so far - have managed to get my brain age down by about 30 years after a week or so and my mental arithmatic is improving. But I have a question for anyone using it ... the good doctor has rewarded my efforts by adding extra items to my schedule ... or so he says ... but I don't know where to find them. Any pointers?

I love the brain training games, the extra items should be below the three or so options that you have, theres a way to scroll down to find them.

I was fully addicted to mario over the holidays and loved it, now I'm onto Zelda and so far so good. Bomerman is fun as so is sims castaway, although I'm a bit of a sim addict...

Overall great company on the plane when traveling!!

I was fully addicted to mario over the holidays and loved it, now I'm onto Zelda and so far so good. Bomerman is fun as so is sims castaway, although I'm a bit of a sim addict...

I must second the new Zelda game (The Phantom Hourglass). I'm about 80% of the way through it and it is an excellent game.

I have brain training, sight training (almost as much fun, though the graphics are very childish in places) and a great game called "touchmaster", which is 23 games (cards, puzzle + skill) in one package. I bought it on play.com for about €25 or so. I also bought "contact", an RPG, but the instructions are dreadful, and because I never played RPGs as a youngster, I haven't a clue how to proceed!!

I presume these games (as in the recommended ones above) don't come with the bundles/ packages that can be seen in the shops and online. Would it be better to buy the DS lite on its own and spending the money on a good game rather than on a bundle which may not contain good games....
Or do people have suggestions on what bundles to go for?
Thanks

Can't but Zelda the phantom hourglass down- excellent game
Get Hotel Dusk room 215 - very unusual but great game.
Mario Kart - months of fun....especially in wifi mode.

you can probably get a premium game in a pack....

Tip: if you are in the US, the games work over here and are only 20-30 usd