Anyone looking for a business partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ekelly452

i am interested in starting up a business in the next few months,or going into business with someone.i am open to any worthwhile ideas. thankyou.

In what capacity are you looking for a partner. I'm in the position of having a software product for which I need marketing/sales/strategic input + possible investment.

hi,thanks for your reply,but the software and IT business is not really my field....im hopeing for something along the lines of retail or services.

The business opportunities section of the classified in the Herald or Indo usually has a few!

thanks

i must look them up,in the meantime if you hear of anyone who might be interested,point them this way.

Re: thanks

I am interested in something along retail myself. Currently looking at some possible oppurtunities in north Dublin (D3 - D9area)
Would have a preference towards franchising, but open to other ideas also.

Let me know if you have similar business plans.

elk

hi elk

i had thought about franchiseing.....but as you probably know the trick is to find the right franchise......which can be difficult......maybe we can have a chat and discuss ideas?

Re: hi elk

Hello,

I have sent a message to your inbox, you will be able to contact me from there.

elk

Business partner

ekelly, wherreabouts are you looking to set up? I've done quite a bit of research into the food & retail sector, both as self-employed and as a franchisee.
As discussed very frequently on this forum, there are pros and cons to franchising. Personally, I've come to believe that if you have a partner to share profits (or losses) and responsibility with, you're better off going down the self-employed route rather than franchising as it costs less but you still have support from your partner.

I'm looking at the west, preferably Galway, so if anyone is looking for business partners in that area, let me know.

Re: Business partner

hi
thanks for the reply....i am based in dublin myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back