Anyone heard of/used home appliance brand Swan??

jhg0912

Am looking at some appliances online by this make Swan, though have never heard of them before now. Can buy here through littlewoods.ie.

In particular theres a standalone black freezer thats looks quite nice while not being hugely expensive, but dont know whether to buy or not. Cant find any suppliers here physically, can only find online, so bit dubious on buying before I see.

Interested to see if anyone has any feedback on stuff they might have bought?

Thanks

Don't know anything about their freezers, but I've had one of their irons for about 6 years and its marvellous.

I've had a Swan toaster for years, works just as it should! Wasn't aware they also did larger appliances, have seen many small appliances for sale for many years (through the likes of Argos, Littlewoods, etc).

They are a very well established brand in England. Exellent on small electrical items, but as gipimann says did not know they did big appliances. Can vouch for the small things though.

We have a Swan kettle in work and its grand, bought it in the local Euronics store

Swan small appliances were a well known brank from the UK There is also a Chineese brand Little Swan who make large appliances so that could be the product you are looking at Check that littlewoods can provide after sales service just in case you need it.I don't think there is an Irish agent for little Swan

don't know anything about larger appliances but my mam bought a Swan vacuum from littlewoods. She got it on Monday this week, used it that day and was delighted with it. until today when it lost suction. she had to ring an English helpline and the guy seemed familiar with the problem. (bushings or bearings or something..)

she now has to contact littlewoods to arrange return and replacement.

it sucks. or doesn't as the case may be..

Am looking at some appliances online by this make Swan, though have never heard of them before now. Can buy here through littlewoods.ie.

In particular theres a standalone black freezer thats looks quite nice while not being hugely expensive, but dont know whether to buy or not. Cant find any suppliers here physically, can only find online, so bit dubious on buying before I see.

Interested to see if anyone has any feedback on stuff they might have bought?

Thanks

jhg0912; - Did you make any progress with your search for a black freezer??

Thanks

Back