Anyone having problems accessing www.banking365.com ?

I can login but tried to do a money TX and got error saying "Unable to process, please try again later"

Not trusting doing anything with it until all issues are sorted

I can't pay bills (I get an error report). Had to use the phone.
That took me back a few years!

My worry about it as well, if it freezes mid transaction etc. is your money safe ? Ie security issues.

They should fire their IT guy. It can't be that hard to design a professional looking secure web site. ?

I agree with everything said.
This new look is unrecognisable compared to the the old version and hard to get around. It does not give me any confidence that the transaction is done - have to keep checking my balance.

Is it the IT dept's responsibilty or the Marketing Dept's? Either way I don't see any improvements.

Let's have the old one back.

I've been using Google Chrome as my browser for nearly the full year now , but I also have Firefox installed. I upgraded my Firefox and tried the 365online with it and it seemed to work very good. Paid 2 items (within the BOI family) and I could see the transactions went through.
Only further criticism is that on the old site when paying bills it used to indicate how much money was available to make the payment. I don't see this on the new site. ? ( I have an overdraft who's limit is meant to be reducing per month, but I loose track of it :) )

The new transfer money is a step back from the old functionality.
There used to be a radio button to select which account which showed all information on account including reference, account no. etc
Now it just has a drop down and just gives reference no.
I have multiple accounts with similar references and now I have to remember which is which every time instead of double checking the account no.
There is no option to change the reference either!

Back