Anyone been to palma - mallorca?

Z

z106

Thinking of heading down for a few days this week.

Basically - I'm looking for a place that has nice beaches and is generally a nice looking place that has a nice old town to stroll around at night with a few nice bars,restaurants etc.

Does palma satisfy these criteria?

Hi

I spent a weekend in Palma a couple of years ago and thought it was lovely. Can't comment on beaches as we didnt visit one near the city, but the old town is really lovely. There were lots of restaurants and tapas bars, an amazing cocktail bar in an old converted church or something, and in general plenty of nightlife options. Would definitely return.

Thinking of heading down for a few days this week.

Basically - I'm looking for a place that has nice beaches and is generally a nice looking place that has a nice old town to stroll around at night with a few nice bars,restaurants etc.

Does palma satisfy these criteria?

I spent two nights there earlier this year staying at the Hotel Costa Azul. Palma is lovely. You can get the local bus from the airport (no.1)to the seafront about 100 yds from the Costa Azul Hotel. Head up to the main train station also on no.1 bus for €1.10 from the seafront and get the old train to Soller. The old town is really nice. Watch out for the gypsy pickpockets around the cathedral. Have a look at Tripadvisor.com.

Back