Anybody Work In Mbnavisa

U

Unregistered

Anybody Work In Mbna In Here

Need To Get A Statement From 2003 Urgently Its Holding Up Our Mortgage Approval And Mbna Are Saying It Will Take 2 - 3 Weeks (which We Havent Got If We Have To Wait This Long We Could Loose Out On This House)

If Anyone Can Help It Would Be Great

I dont understand why you would need a statement from 2003 to get mortgage approval. Usually banks only ask for the last 6 months bank statments and not credit card statements.

it was a revoked credit card from 2003 and the bank just want to have it on file but MBNA are saying 2 - 3 weeks before they can get it for him the account is cleared and closed now

Surely the bank can see that the account has been settled from your ICB record? If they want a letter to follow up fair enough but they can get the information they need without waitng for MBNA.

We have giving them letters to say the accout is closed and cleared but they want the statement from 2003 the underwriter is asking for it

I don't know what to do? Any ideas

I would get a mortgage application into another bank if that particular underwriter is making your life difficult.

Are you dealing with a broker? If so I would recommend going to the banks directly.

Other people may disagree but from my personal experience I wouldn't use brokers at all. They are an extra layer of hassle between you and the bank that is not required. You are better off dealing with a mortgage advisor directly in the bank.

Why not make an application directly to your own bank or any other one?

I disagree, when applying as a single person, a broker is a good option.

Approached my own bank who were sticking to the 4.5 times rule.

Brokers can present your case better.

Back