Any tips- ryanair with kids.

Interesting post on the Finland experience. Notice how in the UK and Ireland we have become like animals when flying on Ryanair, fine if you're a healthy, fit person, nightmare if you are not. My poor Grandmother gets an awful time on her flights and we always have stress with the kids.

Before people moan about it being our choice bear in mind Ryanair have successfully driven off other more civilised airlines with competition (Shannon anyone?) Personally I hate the way people end up behaving, given the choice I'll fly with anyone before MOL.

What price your dignity? 10 euro?

Personaly I wouldn't put my child a few rows away next to a stranger. Also in the event of an emergency would such a person take responsibility for getting your child off the aircraft? I'd imagine in such a situation there would be a scramble with parents running against the exiting flow blocking the isles trying to get to their children? Priority boarding doesn't guarantee you'll be seated together so it's not worth paying for. There are about 189 seats on a 737-800 so unless you arrive late at the gate the chances of being seated together are pretty high and I find people are realising a scrum for the aircraft really isn't necessary and those that do make a fool of themselves.

Back