Any ptsb customer worried about their loan being sold to a vulture fund?

Brendan Burgess

Founder
RTE was looking for someone who might be affected by this.

If you want to talk to RTE, send a message to me or an email to brendan at this website.

Brendan

Michael McGrath's bill which will help those affected by this proposed sale will be debated in the Dáil tomorrow at 3.30.

Tanager and ptsb customers who support it should go along to the public gallery to show their support.

Brendan

So where do i start. My family's loan was transferred to a vulture fund, namely TANAGER in 2014. After making 48 consecutive monthly payments from 2013-2017, which ammounted to roughly 70% of all capital and interest that was due on the loan, me and my family were served with a civil bill for possession of my family home. Im not a non engager, im not a strategic defaulter, through illness in my family we fell into arrears.TANAGER have lied every step of the way,no deals to be offered, no help,just pay us what you can, but we'll still take your home.So if anyone in the dublin area is still mobile tomorrow and your loan is currently is, or about to be transferred to a vulture fund, please attend the public gallery of dàil èireann and support the man who is trying regulate these thugs.

Back