Any offer letters for Clifden off AH yet?

trevorku

I've been sent 2 offers already and ive noticed they were always sent on wednesday at lunchtime 2 weeks in a row so hoping theres a schedule for it today to be sent out. I've looked at the houses and they seem ideal, I got my deposit and id take any of the houses really.

Please let me know how many of you get an offer letter/email from AH as id be curious how many of us will be there on the day.

Just be aware, im ready to put up a fight,lol. Just messing, just sent away for my mortgage approval yesterday so hopefully ill get that by early next week.

I've viewing this Friday for different place, but now dont want to go to it, if you dont show up is it like a mark against you and they wont offer you anymore?

Thanks Peeps.

Hi,

haven't preferenced this place so no offers of it for me.

Just reverting regarding the viewings. I'm guessing they open days are just go if you are interested. Shouldn't be marked against you. I too have been invited to an open day this Friday from 5pm til 7pm, i'm hoping to go but i don't finish work til 5.30 so it'll be a scramble to get there. If i don't make it i hope it's not a black mark as you say. Stupid times anyway...

Back