Any NFL highlights show on TV?

Giggsey

Have Skysports and sometimes stay up late on a Sunday night to watch live NFL.
Games are very long....I'd be interested in NFL review show, (like match of the day for soccer). I thought channel 4 used to show one, but I couldn't find it in listings. Anyone know time/channel of a weekly NFL review show?

You'll get the highlights on Sportscentre on ESPN. they usually have clips on their website as well

No there's none AFAIK.

Sportscentre isn't a NFL highlight show as such although, as Mpsox says, you will get most scores etc on that show.

The main problem lies with the fact that Sky can't just use a recording of an American highlight show due to Ofcom having issues re product placement on the US shows.

Sky aren't willing to put a highlight package together themselves so you end up with nothing.

The official NFL website has a highlight video of every single game, some of which are 5-7 mins long. You could spend 90 mins watching the highlights from all 16 games so you wouldn't get much more out of a highlight show anyway.

Thanks for replies - I'll check out NFL website.

RTE used to have a great highlight show, years and years ago, hightlights of one main game and then quick pick of rest....pity nothing like it around now.

Yeah that was brilliant - Myles Dungan used to present it

That's how I first got into it.

Just glad Channel 4 shows it again. The full live game is great, but just record it & fast forward bits if you don't want to watch the full thing. They show most of the scoring from the other games.
I got into it in the 90's when they showed it on Monday nights with the highlights and Gary Imlach presenting...he was still presenting last year on C4 but not now it seems...not a fan of the new guy!

Back