Any idea about Barclay Court Blackrock

olric82

Hi,

We are considering to buy a house in Barclay Court. Do you have any ideas about this place? It's overlooking the Rockfield Park, but I am not sure if this is sth good or bad since I don't have any info about the neighbourhood.

Cheers,

Tintagel

Frequent Poster
Close to a busy road. Some building taking place beside it. Ethnic community close by.

Great location beside Blackrock and all it's amenities. Bus routes and DART on your doorstep.

David1234

Frequent Poster
[QUOTE=" Ethnic community close by. [/QUOTE]

I've lived and worked in Blackrock for a number of years and I never knew this. Where are they located?

Re Barclay court I think its a nice estate, especially for families. The pay and display parking whilst necessary would do my head in though.

David1234

Frequent Poster
Thought that was a bit harsh as a downside to Barclay Court until I googled St.Louise’s Park Blackrock.
Had a look there too and it doesn't make for pleasant reading.

In saying that, I have never has any issues with the area and I don't think it would influence me decision about Barclay court.

Cervelo

Frequent Poster
Here's an idea, Why don't you go knock on the doors of a few houses in Barclay and ask them about the area
Over the last few years I've had a few knocks on the door from potential buyers in my area of Blackrock
Not only will you get a feeling for the area you will also get to know the neighbours