Any further activity for ub customers?

Found out Friday that my letter was sent in February but because no one signed for it it was sent back. Sent again today and I will receive it tomorrow or Thursday. Absolutely delighted with the amount as wasn’t expecting that much.

@AnneB77 ... delighted you are happy it must be a great feeling to get the end in sight. Happy spending

@Karro77 ... that’s terrible. I presumed that once the account was adjusted it would only be a matter of days to get letter, cheque etc. this ordeal never seems to be ending

@AnneB77 - great news. How did you find out that they sent a letter in Feb - did you ring them? How is a person meant to sign for letter if they're at work all day? Does An Post leave any sort of message? Thanks.

I rang a different number to the one I normally ring as I had a complaint about all of this in with them years ago and it was sent to their complaints department. It was this department who told me the letter had been sent. I don't know how I was expected to find out otherwise

I wasn’t at home to receive my registered letter. The postman dropped a note to say I could collect it from the post office... just to bring ID along...

Back