Any comments on Rental Market - New Ross ?

R

Ricardo

Hello All

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how strong/weak the rental market is in New Ross for apartments, Also the town center seems to have a lot of properties for sale, any conclusions from this or similar experiences / advise ??

Apparently alot of section 23 properties have been built and sold there in recent years, with many now sitting empty. Probably still a decent investment for those who had other rental incomes to offset against but I would tread warily if you're an amateur investor.

Don't think the rental market is great in New Ross?? But there is a much needed Tescos opening in the town now, so that might sprighten the place up a bit and make it more appealing??

Hi,

I have had some experience with the rental market in New Ross through friends. Section 23 apartments are plentiful but do rent. Houses on estates are far more popular and normally rent within a few days of them been advertised, I believe.

New Ross has a huge influx of Eastern European workers.. They all work locally and have contribute greatly to the local economy.

Back