Any charities accepting furniture?

ney001

Hi guys

My mam has some furniture which she would like to donate to charity. furniture is sideboard/table and a few other bits and pieces - they are in excellent condition if a little dated (dark wood finish). Does anybody know of a charity which accepts furniture?

What part of the country are you in? There's a St. Brigid's Shop in Waterford that I've given furniture to in the last 6 months or so. You can drop it into their shop or arrange to have it collected.

What part of the country are you in? There's a St. Brigid's Shop in Waterford that I've given furniture to in the last 6 months or so. You can drop it into their shop or arrange to have it collected.

Dublin based. We would be happy to drop it off Dublin/Meath/Kildare

Not sure if there's St. Brigids shops around the country, maybe check their website? Sorry can't be of more help.

Oxfam have a furniture shop in Francis St and accept donations of
anything sellable.

My local St.Vincents don't take big items any more. Try jumbletown.ie to give it away ( and happily enough the donee does the collecting too).

There's a charity shop in Templeogue in Dublin called Mrs.Greens that sometimes has furniture for sale outside it so they may take it.

Try the site, jumbletown.ie. It enables people to donate and receive. I was able to donate bunk beds , sitting room suite, kitchen tables and chairs and other stuff on it. The person has to collect it and it is easy enough to organise. I was delighted to see the stuff going to someone that needed it.

Sunflower recycling has a company called Busy Bee's and they take furniture 086339684

I think I read somewhere that Sunflower recycling has a company called Busy Bee's and they take furniture

Back