Any body out there like me that invest an apartment in Vitosha Park, Sofia, Bulgaria?

Grayleitrim

Any body out there like me that invest an apartment in Vitosha Park Sofia, due for completion end of this year

Re: Any body out there like me that invest an apartment in Vitosha Park, Sofia, Bulga

This stuff is expensive enough for Sofia, and it's well out of town. Dubious value as an investment, but if you want to live in Sofia in the outer suburbs then it's ok, although I'd try to buy it direct form the developer. A few agents have it, but they seem to have a very strong margin on top of the price. This may be because there can often be several middlemen involved in sales in Bulgaria, i.e the agent you are dealing with may be a sub-agent who has no actual contact with the developer.
So, if you really want to buy in Vitisha park, or in any of the new 0ff-plan stuff, buy directly from the developer and offer about one third less than the quoted price.
My view on almost all the off-plan property in Bulgaria though is that it is too dear at any price. If you must buy in Bulgaria for whatever reason, buy a resale; you can name your price in many cases where sellers are desperate to offload.

Re: Any body out there like me that invest an apartment in Vitosha Park, Sofia, Bulga

The best advice ever is buy a resale. Unfortunately, there were not many of those around in Sofia when Vitosha was launched. Fortunately, so many people have now copped the off plan market that agents who formerly stuck to off plan are now doing resales.

GrayLeitrim....Yes I am one of the people that bought there and expecting completion by the end of the year...Although they seem to be completing earlier than expected....

Are you concerned with the investment, worried about all the additional fees that they are hitting you with for maintenance, management etc, or are you looking to off load??

Hi, All

If anyone is an owner at Vitosha Park complex and not yet a member, there is an Owners' Group on Yahoo......it's called VitPark - just google it ;)

Back