Anti-chew spray for puppy - bitter apple

elefantfresh

Has anybody tried using this to stop puppy from chewing the furniture? Does it work and if so where can i get it?

thank god my 2 pups didnt chew furniture that much but a good tip i got was to paint a bit of lemon juice onto the bottom of table legs and so on they didnt like the taste

also get yourself a kong from the pet store and fill it with yoghurt and freeze it best toy i ever bought

also get yourself a kong from the pet store and fill it with yoghurt and freeze it best toy i ever bought

Never heard of a kong. Is this one? Haven't seen them in our local pet shops. What's so great about them? Surely if you freeze the kong with yoghurt inside when it defrosts it must be very messy? :confused:

thats a version of it the ones i have i got in blanch and are shaped more like a pine cone

you can stuff things in it and it takes the dog a while to get it out

trust me the yoghurt never gets a chance to defrost and make a mess the dog has it all gone before then, plus it keeps them busy for a while

Kongs are fantastic! Its a super distraction for any dog - you can fill it with all their favourite treats and its a guaranteed way to keep them happy when alone. Most big pet shops stock them and doggies adore them!

Back