Annual statements for KBC savings accounts still not produced.

DMcL1971

We are now three months into 2016 but KBC have still not issued annual statements for their savings accounts for the year 2015. Has anyone heard anything from KBC on this?

Current accounts are issued quarterly statements and have not been effected but savings accounts are issued annually and are effected. They will print off statements and post them out to you, if you are stuck, but I expect a statement annually and shouldn't have to spend three months chasing it up.

In February 2015 they upgraded their systems. At that time they issued statements from 1st January 2015 to 21st February 2015. At the start of January of this year they should have issued statements for the period 22nd February 2015 to 31st December 2015 but these still haven't been issued.

In mid-January I asked them about this and they said they were working on the problem and that all statements would be sent out before the end of the month. In mid-February I rang again and they told me the issue was fixed and that the statements were being posted that week. Guess what they told me today, you guessed it, they are working on it and they will be issued before the end of the month.

Last edited:
I just got statements today that are up to 20/02/2015. I think you need to be patient a while longer.o_O

statements are not done annually as far as I know
I have 2 savings accounts, one issues in march, other in october

I just got statements today that are up to 20/02/2015. I think you need to be patient a while longer.o_O

I would have expected that statement to have been posted to you around this time last year. But the fact that you received some post today is a positive sign. Perhaps if they have fixed things you will receive the statement for the remainder of 2015 shortly. KBC don't seem to be able to bundle multiple statements together. Usually at the start of the year I get about 6 or 7 separate letters from them in the space of a couple of days.

statements are not done annually as far as I know
I have 2 savings accounts, one issues in march, other in october

I have 2 regular savers, 2 instant access and 2 fixed term accounts. They all only produce one statement annually for me.

I received a bunch of statements this morning for the period from 1st January 2015 to 20th February 2015. They all included a cover letter stating that the statements for the period from 21st February to 31st of December will be issued shortly.

Back