Anglo Regular Saver Account matures

Marantze

My Anglo Regular Saver Account matures next month,would just like to know what are my best options for this kind of account for another 12 months.
Have read the best buys, but still am a bit confused.
"Thank you all for such a great forum"

My Anglo Regular Saver Account matures next month,would just like to know what are my best options for this kind of account for another 12 months.

I have instructed the bank upon maturity to transfer the money from the regular saver to my Anglo premium demand account. Next month I will re open a new anglo regular saver account and start again !! I noticed in the newsaper yesterday that the rates for both the regular saver and premium demand will be dropping again soon .......cant remember what they are dropping to????? Either way they are the best around !

I have instructed the bank upon maturity to transfer the money from the regular saver to my Anglo premium demand account. Next month I will re open a new anglo regular saver account and start again !! I noticed in the newsaper yesterday that the rates for both the regular saver and premium demand will be dropping again soon .......cant remember what they are dropping to?????

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=112664

Do you want instant access to your money or can you lock the money for a period of time?

Sorry Fungus for the delay in answering your question.
I am looking to lock the money away for a period of time.

Then check out The term deposit savings thread.

Best Buys - Highest Term Deposit Rates

6 Months - Investec - 4.00%
1 Year - Investec - 4.50%
2 Years - Anglo-Irish Bank - 3.50%
3 Years - An Post - 4.30%
5.5 Years - An Post - 4.70%

Investec have a minimum of 20,000 EUR. If you have less than that to deposit then we can suggest alternatives.

Can you drip feed funds from an Anglo premium demand to Anglo Reg Savings Account?

Can you drip feed funds from an Anglo premium demand to Anglo Reg Savings Account?

In the past the regs definitely stated that deposits had to come from another financial Institution, but I can't see that on the website now.

Might be worth an email to them to check. In fairness they generally come back very quick on the email.

Last edited:
Back