Anglo - is everybody getting letters changing account numbers

pator

Is everybody getting letters/emails from Anglo about changing account numbers?
(I possiblely missed something here was off for a while)

Will this affect already set up electronic payments - ie an anglo account set up on 365 which is not automatic just an account I can pay money into if I wish

My old Anglo account number is still showing when I use BOI 365 -should I be concerned?

I got a letter saying my monthly saver account number had changed but I didn't need to take any action. I asked them if I needed to update my standing order into that account and they said I didn't need to but it would speed up transfers.

I received similar letters in late january but have been out of the country for a while. Am I missing something or was there another letter sent with a separate ''User ID'' for accessing Anglo Connect which is different to the unique client no.? I can no longer login to view my accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
see there website, [broken link removed]
"Latest News: 26th January 2009
If you are a registered Republic of Ireland user and have not received your UserID please
click here "

Had a feeling that response would be posted! I was hoping someone had gone through the same issue and therefore could give me more indepth info. Has anyone else had the same issue??? I have mailed them a few days ago so I'm awaiting a response.

im still using my old account number with no trouble - and sure the letter said you didnt have to change anything.

Back