Anglo Connect

Also have noticed that all transactiosn before 23/01/09 (when the new account numbers were brought in) are not visible anymore on the new system. I emailed them and asked about this - they said that all transactions before 23/01/09 will NOT be visible and that you received an annual statement which has the previous info.

How rubbish is that!!!!

Well thought out Anglo.

did you think to ring them and ask them what changes they made? doesnt sound like they changed anything but the account numbers.

Password – When you register for the service you will need a password. This password will be used for verification as part of the login process. Only you will have access to this Password.

Would the nominated password that you are asked for on original application form when you open your a/c be the same as this?

Let me explain I opened a 30 day notice a/c a few year's back and then in last few year's changed to premium demand. I think i remember the nominated password but i'm not sure - is it the same as the anglo connect password?

I have my user id,password, security answer's for anglo connect and use the service but if I ring them to withdraw money i dont want to sound as if i dont know my password.

Anglo will ask you a series of security questions. If you answer those security questions correctly Anglo will give you your password.

I am assuming that [broken link removed] is a genuine website? It was registered by "Phaenom Limited", a corporate body of some sort.

I haven't recieved any letter from Anglo\AIB to let me know of the new site and the last letter I received said my account was only available over the phone.

I (AIB Direct Customer) managed to log in last night but not today. This I would imagine is only for People whose accounts stayed with Anglo (now IBRC).

Another badly handled incident in this saga.

This site has no security cerificate. My Internet browser advices me to stay well away from it.
Check your spam or junk folder of your email to find mail sent by aib on the 14th Sep.
This transfer is very poorly organised.

I just received a letter today saying "From 14th October 2011 your ability to view the balance on your account online, via AngloConnect will no longer be available and all queries relating to your account should be directed to our dedicated team on 1850 44 22 22." It does not mention any other website like that Connect247 one.

Yes - they are shutting it down from 14th of October and awaiting AIB's IT department to merge in the accounts.

Yes got the letter also today - should have got it at least a week ago if they had any kind of planning. No promise to provide any future online access through AIB Direct in the letter.

Back