Android tablet - good deal

partnership

Currently on offer with eurdeal.ie is the following
Android 2.2 / CPU 800MHZ / Touch screen
  • VIA8650 800MHz for FAST action and great web browsing.
  • 2GB of built in memory, TF slot can support a card of up to 32GB.
  • WiFi and External 3G (Support Huawei E220/230,E160X/E169G,E1750 etc)
  • Battery: Up to 7-10 hours of Standby time, Up to 2-3 hours of video playback time
  • Built in 1.3MP camera
  • 7" touch screen, 800 * 480PX Resolution
  • 360 degree 4-way G-sensor
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g, RJ45 connection
  • 24pinUSB switch interface*1,Headphone *1, MIC *1, DC JACK *1, TF card reader
  • 3.5mm headphone jack, High-quality stereo loud speaker, Built-in microphone
  • 1 year guarantee
  • FREE 4GB MEMORY CARD INCLUDED
Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal, has anyone bought from them before, is the tablet any good? Was thinking of it for hubbys birthday, he would use for watching movies mainly.

Whats the price?

Just checked the site & it's €85 - seems like a good price... Paid a lot more start of last year for one which wasn't quite up to that spec...

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal, has anyone bought from them before, is the tablet any good? Was thinking of it for hubbys birthday, he would use for watching movies mainly.

I've no experience of this machine, but I would be very concerned about the limited about of memory being offered and the battery life... A couple of films alone will eat up most of the memory.

I use an IPad 2 with 32g of Ram on a daily basis as I travel about 32g just about does me - I've got a couple films on it, some music and my documents and I get 6 or 8 hours on the battery. And that is just about comfortable.

In general I believe the ipad battery life is better than android.
I believe apple have tighter control over the components and SW running (remember the adobe flash debate!)

Back